Association Headquarters has done the work for you, scouring research and providing case studies, guidance, and best practices in planning virtual events for associations, without the irritating sales pitch.
Discover the information you need to know in one convenient resource, including:
- How to pivot programming and communications when changing an in-person event to a virtual event
- Budget implications of virtual events
- Creating a memorable and valuable attendee experience
- Maintaining vendor relationships, sponsorship and exhibit sales
- Marketing for virtual events
- Post-event programming and communications to extend residual value
What people are saying...
“From an executive director’s perspective, the planning guide is cross-functional as it offers insight into staffing considerations as well as budget and revenue implications and opportunities for virtual events. This information helps me navigate some uncharted territory, especially as we made the pivot from in-person to virtual events in 2020.”
-Michele Buggy, CAE, Executive Director, International Energy Credit Association (IECA)
This Virtual Events planning guide combines industry research along with real-world examples from AH’s meeting and event planners, who generously share their experience and expertise. Part case study, part how-to guide, Virtual Events provides guidance specifically for association leaders and meeting and event planners for events of all sizes.
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved.